Sunday, March 13, 2011

ESN theme Transportation

The theme for this week's ESN scavenger's hunt blog is Transportation.  Since I was unable to find a time machine for sale in any ESN store (so far that it is), I thought how can I transport my self to another time or place? Easy - read a book.
eCrater sellers have books galore from which to choose.  I traveled to Barb's Bargains and found an array of Nora Roberts books. If I choose  Heaven and Earth I can visit tiny Three Sisters Island.. 
Next stop is Comycgyrl Collectibles.  Nothing beats a  historical romance book.  In Apollo's Fault Miriam Raftery Adventure Historical Romance, I am transported to San Franciso. 




Next, I decided to take a detour and check out Eccentricthrifter.  Found the coolest book called Egyptology. How else could I go up the Nile river and search for a tomb of an Egyptian god?  


With books I can transport myself back in time, across the ocean, and into the future.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment