Saturday, April 16, 2011

Gardening

The ESN scavenger's hunt theme this week is gardening.  Groan!  I never did have a green thumb; and probably never will. I've tried every gardening gimmick out there  without much success.  I confess I do buy mature flower plants and transplant them in pots.  But, the words gardening and weeding are just not part of my vocabulary.
Looking at all the garden items eCrater bloggers have listed brought back some memories for me. I did try to grow herbs one time.  The key word here is try. lol  Too bad I didn't have the Kitchen Herbs: The Art and Enjoyment of Growing Herbs and Cooking with Them from Comycgyrl.  Perhaps my herb garden would have fared better.

Instead of  gardening, I look for flower or plant related home and garden decor items.
 It was no surprise to find this sunflower table runner at Eccentric Thrifter.  She always has the coolest items in her eCrater store.


 Welcome signs always add a nice touch to an outside area.  The Whimsical Garden Gnome Greeting Sign is a good choice from Barb's Bargains.    .
Even though I am not a gardener.  I enjoyed hunting for garden related products. 
Visit the eCrater Stores Network where I am sure you'll discover many unique items to add to your garden decor.

1 comment:

  1. I had to laugh out loud. I could just see you saying, "Oh, no! Not gardening!" For a non-gardener you did a great job of working your way through a gardening theme! Very nice post!

    ReplyDelete