Sunday, October 9, 2011

Glitz on ESN

Since, I love anything that sparkles, glistens, shimmers or glitters, I knew this week's ESN scavenger's hunt blog would be fun.

 Nothing sparkles like an diamond engagement ring.  Our Bride t shirt has a diamond ring embroidered accent to match the sparkles in the bride's eyes.  Brides to be love it.











Jewelry always adds some glitz.  I was thinking more like a bracelet or earrings.  But, I found this gorgeous 14 kt. white gold diamond wedding band at Bargain Express.  It is absolutely beautiful.  


At Barb's Bargains.  I found this adorable Snowbuddies Diner.  The Snowville Diner is sure to add some glitz to your holiday decorations.








Join us at the eCrater Stores Network.   eCrater store owners and shoppers are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment