Monday, January 23, 2012

A Fun Valentine T Shirt

When I was teaching preschool, my classes always looked forward to Valentine's day.  Not because they really understood the concept of what "Be My Valentine" meant. But, to  preK  kids it meant a day filled with special treats, games, activities and did I mention special treats.
As a teacher, I liked seeing the different Valentine t shirts and sweatshirts the kids and teachers would wear. Believe me after teaching for years, I have a closet full of special holiday attire.  However, finding a new Valentine's day shirt was always a chore. They all say basically the same thing.
One of  our Valentine T shirts says My Kids Love Me and is embellished with a heart flower bouquet. I can just imagine how much fun wearing the shirt would have been.
If you are looking for a Valentine t shirt that is just a little different and fun to wear stop by Embroidery Fashions Boutique.  You won't be disappointed.
My Kids Love Me - Embroidery Fashions Boutique




4 comments:

  1. What a cute saying on a shirt! Any mom would love to be able to say that! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the T-shirt. I remember valentines day with all the homemade cards and different things that went with it. Fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I really like this fantastic information about Valentine T Shirt for girls. I love this types of t-shirts. I definitely purchase this types of t-shirts for my wife and sister.
    workwear embroidery

    ReplyDelete