Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Jersey Girls Don't Pump Gas T Shirt

Do you know that Jersey Girls Don't Pump Gas? It's true. In Fact, no person pumps gas in New Jersey unless you are an employee of the establishment. It is always fun when one of my Jersey girls comes to visit me in Delaware and needs to get gas. We pull up to the gas pump and wait. And wait. Now the whole time I know why they are waiting. Usually, I will volunteer to pump the gas. But , lately a few of my friends are doing it themselves. Wonders never cease! LOL The Jersey Girls don't pump gas is dedicated to all my Jersey girlfriends. To view more fun t shirts, visit Embroidery Fashions Boutique.
Jersey Girls Don't Pump Gas - Embroidery Fashions Boutique
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. That's too funny - waiting at the pumps! We hardly ever have any full service stations anymore. I still say you should send a shirt to Snooki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that there was any place that you didn't have to pump your own gas. Cool! Makes you want to head to Jersey - maybe my windshield would get cleaned more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CBL,
    You will just have to make a road trip to New Jersey and visit with us.

    ReplyDelete