Saturday, March 17, 2012


Fire King casserole dish - Bargain Express
The theme for this week's Scavenger Hunt ESN blog is breakfast.  In my house, I cook breakfast every morning.  Hubby is an eggs, bacon and bagel kind of guy.  Not me!  I like some some variety.  Of course it is difficult to serve a variety of  breakfast foods on a daily basis.  But come Sunday, especially if one or more grands kids are here, well that's a different story.  The grands"  favorite is french toast casserole.   I like it also.  Especially because I can make it the night before and have it ready to pop into the oven.
The 1.5 qt  Fire king casserole dish from Bargain Express is  just the right size dish.
Pop on stores.




1 comment:

  1. Recipe? Sounds like a good company breakfast. I more and more like things that you can prepare ahead of time.

    ReplyDelete