Friday, June 15, 2012

Swim Party Hawaiian Style

I was talking with my nephew the other day about teaching my granddaughter how to swim.  He is a certified life guard and swim instructor.  The conversation led to all the swim parties he has attended over the years.  We laughed about the year he and his brother were both guards at the same pool and had to find shirts to wear for a Hawaii themed pool party. Their mom and I went crazy trying to find them the perfect shirts.
Today, I would send him to Eccentric Thrifter .  She has an awesome collection of Hawaiian shirts.  It was really difficult for me to choose which shirt to display because I liked them all.  I finally settled  on the  Chelsea 50's Singles Hawaiian shirt. 

To view some of the products, my fellow members have featured visit eCrater Stores Network.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing my shirts! This one seems to match your blog background too!

    ReplyDelete