Monday, November 26, 2012

Orange who?



The theme for this week's ESN scavenger hunt is orange.

My four year old granddaughter is into the corny jokes right now and her favorite is a classic knock knock joke. It goes like this.

knock knock*
who's there? 
*banana* 
banana who 
*knock knock* 
who's there? 
*banana* 
banana who 
*knock knock* 
who's there? 
*orange* 
orange who? 
*orange you glad I didn't say banana*

Do I hear a lot of groans ans sighs out there? lol

On to my choice for the scavenger hunt. At Embroidery Fashions Boutique we have a orange Doomed Groom custom embroidered hat.The Classic Cut Brushed Cotton Twill Unconstructed Sandwich Cap is custom embroidered on our premises and reads Doomed Groom embroidered in navy blue.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh I remember that when I was a kid. ha ha, so funny. What goes around comes around as they say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, some things just never get old do they? I remember this knock knock joke too!

    ReplyDelete