Sunday, February 24, 2013

Canvas backpack/messenger bag

I have a little catching up to do for the scavenger hunt blog because it has been a busy week for me.  My dear mother in law was in the hospital and now is in a rehabilitation center.  I try to visit her everyday.  So, some things just get put on next week's agenda.

For the office theme, I choose the Bucket Boss canvas briefcase  from Sirocco's Curio.  The briefcase/messenger bag has numerous pockets, both large and small as well as separate areas to store files or papers.  The canvas briefcase works perfectly for someone who works at the office and from home.  The briefcase is in excellent unused condition.  To see more of Sirocco's Curios unique items, visit his eCrater store.

1 comment:

  1. Great choice for the theme! Like a carry-all mobile office, perfect for today's busy life-style!

    ReplyDelete