Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Love the Game

This week's scavenger hunt theme is love. When I ran a search for the word love, lo and behold on the first page was a Google plus post, Love this hoodie by Wolfie  promoting an ESN item for that week. You gussed it. The hoodie is one of our items.  Is that cool or what?  I thought "I just love that lady"!

In my humble opinion, love has many meanings besides the I just can't live without you romantic kind of love.
For instance, when my sons were young, they loved baseball.  They loved watching it on TV, at the ballpark, the local baseball field, and of course they loved playing baseball.  I used to remark our backyard had a baseball diamond etched in it. They both had at least 20 or so baseball themed t shirts. When I showed them our new I love the game baseball t shirt, they loved it.


Just for the record, they have passed their passion for baseball onto their kids.  Between them they have 6 kids which is almost enough for a baseball team.

1 comment:

  1. Great post. We were a family of little leaguer's too. All summer long at practice or watching both my boys play, what fun it was!

    ReplyDelete