Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Halloween is NOT my favorite holiday

It is hard to admit that Halloween is NOT my favorite holiday.  Even as a kid, I didn't like dressing up.  And I like it even less as an adult.  That being said.  I decorate our home for Halloween, join in lots of  Halloween activities and even make special spooky treats for our grand kids. But, I refuse to dress up. What I have done for years, is choose a really cool Halloween themed t shirt to wear in lieu of a costume.
Since we own and operate our own custom embroidery store and recently added a Halloween shop, I thought this year's Halloween t shirt will be a piece of cake.  Wrong!  I searched and searched our embroidery files and found the same ole, same ole sayings and images.  I didn't want a ghost, a pumpkin, a skeleton, or a monster.  I wanted something different.  I had just about given up on the idea for a new Halloween t shirt and decided to recycle one from my collection.  And then I found it.  It was perfect.  My 2010 Halloween t shirt is Yes, I can drive a stick.  It is adorable with a black cat riding a broom stick.   I drive a stick and have done so for many years.  I still get comments as WOW you can drive a stick?  I answer with a smile Yes, I can drive a stick.  And now I have a t shirt to prove it.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Zero to witch in under 20 seconds - that's a powerful broom! Great post!

    ReplyDelete