Halloween cupcakes are the easiest treat to make and decorate. My plan is to use a store box cake mix, bake the cupcakes, decorate them and freeze them about a week before Halloween.
Yummy Mummy Cupcakes
The only thing you need to take off this dessert to enjoy is the wrapper.
To make them, follow these steps:
- Start with frosted store-bought or homemade cupcakes.
- Use a pastry bag with basket-weave tip to pipe on white frosting.
- Pipe red frosting on for the mummy's eyes.
- Make two dots with black frosting to make the pupils
- Note: Use ready made frosting.
- Red and black food coloring to make black and red frosting or purchase ready made cake decorating frostings.