Tuesday, May 31, 2011

BBQ Time on ESN

This week's ESN scavenger's hunt blog theme is Grill Kings.  Can't you just picture your first BBQ of the season.?  I can. 

Besides preparing new recipes, I enjoy using unique BBQ serving pieces and tableware.
These salt and pepper shakers that resemble canning jars are perfect for outdoor use.  Comycgyrl has some really cool salt and pepper shakers in her store.



Since I like to serve both  hot and cold dishes at a BBQ, the  Tasty Temp 454 Food Server from Eccentric Thrifter  would be a good choice. It is Water temperature controlled. So there are no worries about dangling electrical cords.




I can visualize my friends enjoying a favorite summertime dessert in these vintage Tupperware parfait dishes from Bargain Express.  Check out her ecrater store for more vintage Tupperware.  You won't be disappointed.
Seeing all the cool grilling items from the eCrater Stores Network reminds me I'd better start planning my first BBQ of the season.

2 comments:

  1. If you're serving dessert, I'm on my way LOL!! Thanks so much for including me in your post :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fine post! Who said you couldn't blog?! Thanks for adding my item too!

    ReplyDelete