Sunday, June 5, 2011

Music! Music! Music!

This week's ESN scavenger hunt blog theme is music.  Even though I cannot play an instrument or carry a tune, music is a big part of my life.  I almost always have one of my favorite Cd's playing while listing on our ecrater store, cooking or driving in the car.  I love to teach my grandkids all the cute preschool songs I have learned over the years.  I have to admit though, one grand-kid is famous for saying No sing Nonna. 
Music to me means dancing.  And dance we do from country to oldies to ballroom.
So with music in my ears, I visited the ESN bloggers ecrater stores to see what music goodies I would find.

I headed straight to Barb's Bargains and found this awesome Xact Sirius satellite radio boombox system.  It is an excellent value with the boombox and receiver included.

Next I found a music box at Hazelshodgepodge.  This sweet Precious Moments music box would be a delightful gift. 
I just knew Walls That Talk would have one or more cool music quotes in her store.  I couldn't help smiling when I discovered the Life is a Song vinyl letter wall quote. 
Since I have a turntable, I wanted to see if any of the bloggers have any vinyl albums.  Sure enough Bargain Express has some.  If you like old time country music as I do, check out the Meryl Haggard album. It is one of my favorites. 

Visit the Ecrater Stores Network to find a sampling of products availabe from the ecrater sellers.

4 comments:

  1. Great blog with some awesome finds! Thanks for including our wall quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walls that Talk,
    Thanks, your wall quotes are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog! Thanks for including my music box.
    I am now 3 weeks behind on scavenger hunts. Will I ever catch up? Stay tuned to find out....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific blog - Rock On EFB!!!! Thanks so much for including my album :D

    ReplyDelete