Thursday, August 4, 2011

2011 Halloween T Shirt

August usually reminds people of School starting. But not me.  I marked Halloween T Shirt on my August calendar. And this year I promised myself I would not wait 'til the week before to start thinking about my Halloween T Shirt!  Since I refused to wear any type of Halloween costume (even when my adult kids tried the ole wear a costume for the grand kids routine), I always try to come up with a shirt idea that will make them laugh out loud.



A new addition to the Yes, I Can Drive a Stick line is our Halloween trick or treat tote bag.  The bag is 100% cotton canvas and measures approximately 14"W x 15"H x 1"D. 







Needless to say, I've been hard at work the last few days searching and searching our embroidery files for the 2011 t shirt.  I had an idea of what I wanted. But, none of the Halloween designs we had was just right.  I choose an unique witch design and added my own idea.  Here is the embroidered Halloween t shirt.

Visit Embroidery Fashions Boutique to view our custom embroidered Halloween shirts.



No comments:

Post a Comment