Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day - The Old Corral Vhs Video

The theme for this week's ESN scavenger hunt blog is Mother's day.  I didn't look for something I would want for mother's day; but, for a gift perhaps my mother in law would enjoy.  I headed over to Eccentric Thrifter, I had a feeling she would have something appropriate.  Sure enough, I found a vintage Gene Autry VHS video.  Yes, she still watches VHS tapes.

The Old Corral also features rare footage of none other than Roy Rodgers.  You remember Roy - The King of the Cowboys.  He plays a bandit.  It's perfect!
I would add a note saying pick a day and time and I'll bring the pizza and beer.

Trot on over to the ESN, you'll  find an array of items from eCrater sellers.


2 comments:

  1. Great find to fit your mother-in-law perfectly. Eccentric Thrifter always does have a good variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubster has tons of VHS videos. He's afraid the day will come when you won't be able to find them again. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete