Friday, December 14, 2012

A Vintage Angel



This week's ESN scavenger hunt theme has been fun for me.  It gave me the opportunity to search for angels.  Sometimes, I have a difficult time making  my choice.  Not this time, though.  When I saw this adorable vintage boy angel by Katzzs Kloset, it was perfect.  I love his sweet face; it is so peaceful. But, the unique thing is the pink bird on his arm.  
The angel figurine is in excellent condition with no cracks or chips and will make a nice addition to your angel collection.

Stop by Katzz's Kloset to check out this angel.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting my angel. I have to get back on track with my blogging. Since these burning pains I just can't concentrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post. You picked the perfect item to feature. So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post. You picked the perfect item to feature. So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice! I had been thinking of using this item for my post, but you beat me to it! Nice post too!

    ReplyDelete