Monday, December 10, 2012

Angels are all around us

Cooking LaVigilia - Feast of the Seven Fishes
I have always had a devotion to Angels.  In fact, my only daughter is named Angela.  Needless to say, I smiled when I read the theme for this week's ESN scavenger hunt blog.
At Embroidery Fashions Boutique, we have a couple of products with angels.  The Santa, I've been very good is the newest additon.




  Santa, I've been very good angel custom embroidered Christmas long sleeve t shirt features a praying boy angel and the words Santa, I've been very good.  It is available in toddler sizes.



To view all of our custom embroidered angel themed products visit us at our eCrater store.




3 comments:

  1. Fine post! I bet my grandson would want that t-shirt right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I'm sure these shirts will be hot sellers this time of year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I always love your new creations. You do such a great job.

    ReplyDelete