Sunday, March 10, 2013

Saturday Night at the Movies

The theme for this week's ESN scavenger hunt is movies. I remember the first time I went to the movies. My dad took me downtown to see Disney's Cinderella. I still have my souvenir glass slipper somewhere.

My choice for the movie theme was very difficult. There are so many good movies available on VHS today. I choose two of my favorites from Bargain Express - Toy Story and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. In my opinion, both are timeless movies and appeal to kids of all ages.

Toy Story is the tale of the 2 top toys in the toy box - Woody and Buzz Lightyear.  Their rivalry lands them in a tough situation and how they work together to become best friends.

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is the saga of the lovely princess and her evil queen stepmother.  Snow-White flees into the forest where she is befriended by the seven dwarfs.  Despite their loyalty, the queen manages to cast her evil spell.  The spell can only be broken by love's first kiss.
Both movies are in the VhS format and are pre-owned.  The videos are in good working order and are guaranteed.  

Bargain Express has several pre-owned VHS video from which to choose.  You are sure to find one for your next Saturday night at he movies.


4 comments:

  1. Great choices! Those are wonderful movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the whole collection of disney classics then I passed them on to my daughter for my grand-daughter, she loved them. Two great choices here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I became a fan of Disney movies when my children were small. They were the only movies, I would allow them to watch. Before the days of VHS and DVD's we would sometimes stand in line for hours to get tickets when they were showing at the local movie house. I think these are two great picks for the movie theme and I loved watching them both. First with my children, then with my grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my movies for your blog theme! I loved the Disney movies for the music :D

    ReplyDelete