Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Afternoon Drive

One of the outings my best friend's family took was a Sunday afternoon drive to the country to look at the cows.  Can you imagine?  I always got roped into going because I was her BFF. lol  We would pile into the family station wagon and across the Delaware Memorial Bride we would go to New Jersey.  If my friend and I were lucky, we could slouch down low enough so we couldn't be seen. However, it wasn't long before her dad commented sit up girls and look at the beautiful Jersey cows.  Since I am a city girl, I remember thinking I would never live here. Years later I did end up living in New Jersey. My BFF loved to tease me about just driving down the road to look at the cows.

If you are a Jersey girl and proud of it.  We have just the T shirt for you. A custom embroidered I'm a Jersey girl shirt.  The shirt is embroidered on our premises and ships from our store in Hainesport, NJ.
We have other Jersey themed products as well. Stop by our eCrater store to take a look.




1 comment:

  1. That is so funny - I can just picture you two hiding in the backseat, mortified. Growing up on a farm I'd have never thought of hunting for cows as a field trip! Great post EFB!

    ReplyDelete