Thursday, May 3, 2012

How Does Your Garden Grow? Flower Girl T shirts

The ESN scavenger hunt blog theme is How does your garden grow?  I know I am showing my age here; but it reminded me of the nursery rhyme, Mary, Mary quite contrary.  The nursery rhyme mentions several different type flowers.
At Embroidery Fashions Boutique, you'll find many t shirts with flowers.  Perhaps the best place to start is our custom embroidered flower girl shirts.
Embroidery Fashions Boutique - Flower Girl Tshirt
                                                                    
                                                               

 The I'm the Flower Girl T shirt is is custom embroidered on our premises and is available in both toddler and youth sizes.
To view more How Does Your Garden Grow themed products visit ESN ,


1 comment: